Monday, September 12, 2005

Knackered, that's all...


Posted by Picasa

Hey. So, I guess I should apologise that I've not been blogging. I am very sorry. Its just that I don't really have much to say! Everything is going on, everything, all the time, stuff stuff stuff. In the space of three weeks I started a new job, starting dealing with Bianca's behaviour issues, got a really nasty stomach bug, then moved into the new house which needs new paint and new carpets and feels lonely etc etc etc

So I promise that soon my life will calm down, and I'll have enough space in my brain to be able to write something a little more verbose. Promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger caroline said...

yay, a new pic of gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better babe. Be sure to email me your phone number so i can chat with you sometime soon! love you

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home