Wednesday, December 06, 2006

in case you're wondering why I'm so quiet...


washing line, originally uploaded by annanomsa.

...its taken 3 days to make and no one's at home to show it to!!!

Its a South African themed washing line, with a pair of Ishweshwe trousers, an HIV awareness t-shirt, a traditional skirt with lines around the bottom, an apron, and a headscarf. All the fabric I added is either pure cotton or raw silk. The details (stripes, aids ribbon) are beaded on. It took FOREVER!

That's why I'm so quiet. I'm sewing. Yes I know I'm an old lady. But I'm an old lady with a funky t-shirt!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweetpea said...

It's beautiful and I can't wait to see the beautiful top, and you, in person. You look divine.

Eat, drink, sew and be merry.

Welcome home!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home